The remaining fixtures of the 2020 Women’s Six Nations have been finalised.
The postponed Round 4 matches – Scotland against France and Ireland against Italy – will take place on Sunday 25th October while Round 5 matches will take place on 1st November.
The Championship will conclude with the remaining Round 3 match between Italy and Scotland on 6th December, 2020.
October 25 – Round 4
- Scotland v France, 14:05, Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow
- Ireland v Italy, 13:00, Energia Park, Donnybrook
November 1 – Round 5
- Wales v Scotland, 16:15, TBC
- Italy v England, 18:00 (17:00 GMT), Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, Parma
- France v Ireland, 14:30 KO (13:30 GMT), Le Stadium, Villeneuve d’Ascq
December 6 – Round 3
- Italy v Scotland, 18:20 (17:20 GMT), Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, Parma
Defending champions England are currently top of the standings on 19 points with four wins from four, with France their nearest rivals on 11 points with two wins from three.
Ireland currently sit third in the table with two wins while Italy, Scotland and Wales make up the remaining three places in the table ahead of the restart.
Ben Morel, CEO Six Nations commented, “Despite the ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19, we have been at all times absolutely determined to conclude this year’s Six Nations Women’s Championship.
“While we will remain vigilant in the current fast changing environment, we are nonetheless delighted to announce this schedule.
“We are really looking to some exciting rugby and fantastic matches in the weeks ahead. I want to thank all involved in making this possible from the players, unions staff to our commercial partners.”